What are Fixed Bridges?
As the name suggests, fixed bridges are used to connect the gap between missing teeth. The fact they are fixed means that they are non – removable and thus an extremely long term choice for a perfect smile. The bridge is made from crowns placed on multiple teeth, on either side of the gap. These can either be implants or your natural teeth. To ensure that they are stable fixed bridges are either screwed or cemented in place.
Benefits of Fixed Bridges:
- Balancing of your bite, making eating and speaking more natural
- Maintains the shape of the facial tissue
- Maintains the position of remaining teeth
- Bridging the gap of any spaces in your teeth
- Restoration of a beautiful smile