What are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are used cosmetically in order to enhance the appearance of your teeth. They can be used to change a tooth’s size, shape, color, and position. Custom made for your teeth, and exceptionally thin, they are placed over the front surface of the tooth. Veneers are made from either porcelain or resin composite. Porcelain veneers are the premium choice.
5 Reasons to Choose Dental Veneers
- Simple way to cover a chipped tooth
- Are a long term product depending on quality and care – up to 15 years
- No additionally shaping of the tooth is generally needed
- Increased confidence resulting from a glowing smile
- Shading and custom fits make noticing a veneer nearly impossible